A Professionally Monitored Lima Flood Detector Notifies You To Water Before Excessive Damage Occurs
Clogged drains, corroded pipes, leaking appliances -- these are common issues that may lead to significant water damage in your house. In many cases, these are also the problems that you discover after the damage has already been done. Even a dripping water line or running toilet can lead to expensive repairs if left unattended.
But, when you incorporate a Lima monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can discover leaks or standing water before your home becomes a disaster zone. The wireless sensor warns you to early indications of water leaks with a loud alarm and a communication to your cell phone. Your ADT team will also reach out to you when your flood sensor triggers.
Why Use A Monitored Flood Detector In Lima?
Nobody wants to walk down the stairs to find that your basement is now a pool of water with your belongings floating on top. Fortunately, a Lima flood detector can catch leaks and unwanted water before you lose thousands due to property damage. Here’s how you can benefit:
- Sensitive reed switch water sensor: The state-of-the-art alarm discerns flowing water instead of humidity -- so it's safe to use in areas like bathrooms where damp conditions are present.
- Unlimited placement options with a wireless connection: The small sensors have wireless functionality and a 4-year lithium battery. So, feel free to place them next to water lines, near appliances, behind toilets or anyplace you might experience a water leak.
- Phone alerts when you're not home: Sump pump failures and leaks have a tendency to occur when you're at work or on vacation. When your Lima flood detector senses unwanted water, it will send an emergency alert to your mobile device.
- ADT monitoring brings you peace of mind: On top of a high-decibel alarm and phone notifications, your flood detector will notify your ADT 24/7 monitoring center. Your monitoring technicians will notify you immediately and assist you as needed.
ADT Control App Makes Your Lima Flood Detector More Responsive
Response times are critical when water infiltration is threatening your property. By using the ADT Control app, you can access home automation systems and make life easier when maintenance comes to your location. Activating your smart home systems helps when you’re in the house, but critical when you’re miles away. With a monitored Lima flood detector you can:
- Get a notification on your smartphone when unwanted water is detected.
- Remotely unlock doors and turn off alarm systems for emergency response teams.
- Adjust heat on your thermostat to combat freezing pipes.
- Check HD feeds from security cameras to find points of entry and get an idea of the damage.
- Keep in persistent communication with your monitoring professionals.
Your Home Security System With Flood Detection Is Just a Call Away
Flood detectors and other devices like CO detectors and smoke alarms are all part of a comprehensive security implementation through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you call our offices, we’ll help you pick the best solution to meet your unique requirements. Make the call to (419) 359-8743 today or send in the online form to get a free estimate.