As you probably already know, the likeliest spots for home invasions are your main entrance and ground-level windows. Knowing this fact, it should come as no surprise that door and window alarm sensors continue to be critical devices for home security packages in Lima. While it’s true the technology has been in use for years, you will probably be surprised at what modern sensors have the ability to do.
How Do Door and Window Sensors Protect You?
You’ll be thankful to know that window and door sensors are included in each ADT package, whether you’re getting a straightforward, simple setup or the most advanced system with indoor and outdoor cameras and complete automation. Installation is also part of the deal so you there’s no need for you to trouble with it yourself, and you can avoid having to worry about your sensors being attached properly.
If you’re curious as to how window and door alarm sensors work, it’s a simple, two-piece magnetic contact. One side is adhered to the surrounding frame, and the other is secured straight to the window or door. You close your entry and the matching contacts connect together seamlessly. When home’s security is activated and an entrance opens, the contacts move apart and the alarm is set off. But keep in mind, these modern devices can do quite a bit more than merely set off your alarm.
Perks Of ADT Window And Door Alarm Sensors In Lima
On the frontline of your property’s protection, window and door alarm sensors offer many perks, like the following:
- Set off the siren: These sensors trigger your high-volume siren whenever a door or window is opened while your system is active.
- Immediate updates: Want to know what’s happening at home when you’re at work or on vacation? You are able to get automatic alerts directly to your cell phone when a device is triggered.
- 24-hour monitoring: Not only will you be contacted, your 24-7 monitoring professionals will receive a notification too. Your property will be safeguarded, regardless of whether you’re on site or not.
- Home automation interactions: Set your security components to operate together. You may have your lighting engage or set a camera to record whenever a window or door sensor is triggered. Not only can you have your alarm sound, you’ll have the chance to see who activated the sensor initially.
- Design appeal: It will be hard to tell the sensors are even installed. They utilize a slim design that complements any interior. You can even install fully recessed options that are concealed from view.
- Choice of connectivity: Select from wireless or wired components contingent on your type of installation. No matter your choice, your house will be better defended.
More functional than previous versions, window and door sensors in Lima are able to be expertly integrated into your complete home security package.
Request Your Modern Home Security System In Lima
How would you like to have advanced window and door alarm sensors in Lima that elevate your safety and connect directly to your home’s automation? That is precisely what you will discover when consulting with your area ADT dealers at Secure24 Alarm Systems. If you’re ready to get an idea of what we are able to do for you, call (419) 359-8743 or fill out the simple form below.