What are you looking for in a baby monitor in Lima?
In years past, a baby monitor was pretty simple. You put a microphone-type device on a table next to the crib, transmitting sound to a connected gadget that resembles a walkie talkie. Thankfully, baby monitors now have more options. For example, today’s monitors now include HD video and two-way talk. You can even hook some monitors to Wi-Fi so you are able to wander all over the house. The latest baby monitors in Lima are so sophisticated that they resemble inside surveillance in both features and cost.
Would you switch baby monitor for an integrated surveillance system?
Knowing that baby monitors and indoor security cameras incorporate many of the same features, there are quite a few parents in Lima linking their baby's room to their comprehensive home security package. It’s a smart approach -- especially when using to Vivint smart home technology -- as your baby monitor will include:
● Clear video with night vision: Your security camera should include 1080p high-definition imaging, and infrared LED technology for night vision.
● 2-way communications: Now you don’t need to go into the room to quiet your child back to sleep. A comforting word might be the only thing needed to keep them asleep.
● Motion activation: Even though you can have your camera stay on constantly to keep a close eye on your child, your attentiveness might start to lag. But if your video surveillance identifies unexpected movements, it can be programmed to send a notification on your phone. This is helpful when your adventurous newborn silently tries to climb out of the crib or if a pet sneaks into the space.
● Video recordings: The majority of baby monitors do not capture portions of video. You can now send a short segment to grandparents to show them what a special, sleepy child you have.
● Smartphone access: As an alternative to carrying monitoring equipment around, you can supervise your little one from your home security app. You could even touch base with your young one and babysitter if you’re lucky enough to have a date night.